Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Netflix

Six months ago, we signed up for Netflix after our local video store upped their "new releases" prices to $4.00 a movie with a one-day return still in place. One or two movies a week was running us $16 - 32 a month. So we signed up for Netflix and now pay $19 a month with tax and can have as many videos as we want per month. We tend to watch three per week - though I know that will change when the new shows start airing.

I've been nothing but thrilled with the Netflix service we've had so far. They pay the shipping both ways. The local mailing address keeps mailing times to usually no more than a day, two tops. And I'm getting new releases in my mailbox on the same day they come out. It's been wonderful. And then if we go a couple weeks without watching a movie, it's still no big deal because there really are no late fees!

I highly suggest looking into Netflix if you are looking to still rent videos with a little more flexibility.

No comments: