Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Vacations

Whenever my hubby takes a week off, my schedule goes awry. Not that it is a bad thing, we've had a lot of fun the past week, but I find myself pushing everything aside--housework, laundry, reading, computer... And now that he heads back to work tomorrow, I keep looking around the house at all the things that have stacked up while we've been fitting in day trips and camping.

Camping is a whole other ball game. I can't see why people are so fascinated with it. By the time I'd packed the tent (and we have this monstrosity of a tent, huge, grand, and did I mention HUGE...) and then folding chairs, sleeping bags and pillows. There was no more room in the trunk. I think in order to camp, you must bring two cars or have a really big truck. I'd love to know how people pack for camping without going insane...

No comments: