Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad, etc.

First, can I say that Carlos, a Mexican exchange student from my high school days, has forever ruined the song Feliz Navidad. I can't hear that song without screaming for the station to be changed. He serenaded us for months with that puppy and 17 years later I still can't listen to it.

I also have this issue with one local radio station that switched to an all-Christmas songs format right after Halloween. But that's between me and them!

My kids are officially out of school now, so I'm not going to post for a few days at least. In the meantime, I welcome anyone to go to my son's Blog. He's supposed to keep it polite, he knows mom is watching, but sometimes he cracks me up with his venting. It's kind of a "Complaints on the minds of your average pre-teen" type thing.

http://vermonterwithpie.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful holiday--whatever you celebrate--and may it be safe, happy and full of good times, family and friends.

No comments: