Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas

So hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

We received a number of DVD boxed sets, so I've been spending time with the family and ignoring everything else. One of the sets I got - Peewee's Playhouse -- I watch that and wonder--What age group was that show really meant for?

My kids have been laughing like crazy. PeeWee Herman is not the most normal of people, yet despite his goofy antics, I've never seen my kids laugh more in my life.

I watch it now and I still find it just as amusing as I did when I was a teenager, but I see things now that were so sexually suggestive that I'm surprised I never caught that in the past.

What's more funny is "Larry" Fishburne - aka Lawrence Fishburne - as Cowboy Curtis. I would love to hear him talk about that role!

No comments: