Sunday, December 11, 2005

Karaoke Revolution Party for the Xbox

Okay, I admit it. I freely admit it, actually. I am a Karaoke Revolution junkie. I love that game and most people won't play anymore because they have issues trying to beat me. Apparently, I'm good... It's hard to judge yourself though.

Anyway, I have one complaint. After owning the first game and now buying the new game that mixes singing and dancing, I want Xbox to explain one thing to me... how come they set it up so that you can't add the songs from the first game to the second game. Asking people to pay $75 for the downloads on top of $40 for a quick Xbox live subscription is obnoxious, especially when the bulk of the "new" songs available for download were on the first game. I just checked over the list and there are only about 20 songs that interest me, so having to buy the packs and not being able to buy individual songs - I think I'll pass. I'll just work on getting platinum and diamond records in the Expert mode thank you very much.

So if Xbox really wants to do it right - they'll let you add songs from the first version of the game - after all, we paid good money for that game! And then how about letting people buy individual songs at the average 99 cents a piece. I think that would make a whole lot more sense!

No comments: