Friday, January 27, 2006

My weekly LOST thoughts...

I'm behind...

So how many others think that Locke is connected to The Others? I keep watching him and he gets creepier and creepier. Now I've been trying to remember what role he played on Millenium (another show I liked that was cancelled, but that is a whole other topic...) Terry O'Quinn was on this neat show called Millenium and I want to say his character was bad. So I'm trying not to typecast, but every time I see him, he just makes me cringe.

I really want that baby to be stolen. I want Charlie to get to thumb his nose at everyone and do the "I told you so..." bit. He needs to do it. All of the castaways are too infatuated by Locke, and other than Jack, they all seem immune to Locke's charms. I really want to see that come to an end!

No comments: