Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Holiday Television Hiatus Time

I have to admit. I kind of like when TV goes on their Christmas/New Years hiatus of new shows. I have spent the past week catching up on my boxed sets - Tru Calling has been my show of choice this week and I still curse Fox for canceling the show over moving it to a different time slot and giving it another chance!

However, before falling asleep, I've been curling up to repeats of "House". Now this Doctor House is a bit of a jackass. He's very self-important, snotty even, but oh boy am I loving this show. Last night's repeat--the one with the little girl who is dying--cancer, House grew a heart. I almost swore he did the Grinch thing and that you could hear his heart grow three sizes. I'm off to watch tonight's repeats. :-)

No comments: