Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I have a new reality show...

And it is called WHAT ARE AMERICANS THINKING???

Suffice it to say, I've been watching that VH1 show - But Can They Sing? That show is like a train about to encounter a deadly wreck. No one can sing, Morgan Fairchild makes the best stab at it, and usually she's tolerable, however the rest of these saps are being told they are wonderful when the truth is they really, really, really suck.

Bai Ling - whoever told her she can sing and whoever keeps voting for her really need to have their hearing checked. When she was talking about wanting to sing in a lower tone, she was right, I could actually tolerate her then. I decided today that the only reason people vote for her is to keep laughing at just how tone deaf she is.

Carmine Gotti. As much as I hate to agree with that guest host - "Cat caught in a muffler" is just about correct. He's horrible.

Michael Copon's performance of You Give Love A Bad Name was awful.

I wasn't much fonder of Antonio Sabato's remake of Robert Palmer's Addicted To Love.

I'd like to see these actors/actresses given a chance to pick their own song. Right now, the vocal coaches aren't doing a very good job with selections.

No comments: