Thursday, November 10, 2005

Human Control Experiment

I've decided that at the heart of LOST is a small group of madmen who are trying to see if they can manipulate humans to do things they would never dream of doing. Shannon chasing after the ghost of a boy.

Sayid falling in love with a white woman.

Jack being forced to save the life of an enemy.

Michael realizing the importance of fatherhood - a kid he barely knew is now his driving force.

A number of people pushing in numbers and the enter key because a video tells them to.

I do think Shannon is dead, though we'll find out for sure in the future.

I really don't care about that chick from the tail section who disappeared.

I'm still iffy on Sawyer, he's a hottie, but in reality his home was robbed and I'm sure that violation of your privacy would put thoughts of moving away in your head.

I can't stand this Ana. She just annoys me.

Terry O'Quinn (Locke) has been one of my favorite TV actors (Millenium though the network idiots cancelled it) for a while. So I'm happy as long as he is in it!

No comments: