Friday, October 19, 2007

Can We Move On?

I have a typical morning routine - I tackle writing jobs and then read the online news. Britney Spears is yet again in the news. This time she ran over a photographer's foot.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071019/ap_en_ot/britney_spears_foot_flap;_ylt=ApkjvuYKdZjO7mBL4hDa2xBxFb8C

First off, WAH. Maybe if he'd not been so close to her car and invading what little privacy she has, his foot would have been safe. I still think it is time for Britney to lock herself up somewhere, kick the drugs that she's fallen prey to and then try to start life anew. And meanwhile, could someone please wipe the smirk of Federline's face. He has his hands in her money because he's too pathetic to get a job, and now that the judge has supported his wonderful parenting skills--sarcasm included--he's been nothing but smug.

The quote I read earlier about him telling a pal that "Britney is a hard woman to control..." Perhaps had people allowed her to NOT be so controlled through her childhood and now adult years, she would have had the freedom to make mistakes without everyone jumping at her.

Guess what people, when I was four months pregnant, I lost my balance coming down the stairs and fell down five stairs. I'm not the only pregnant woman to lose my balance and the fact that Britney's stumble on the curve when she was carrying baby #1 and pregnant with baby #2 is still haunting her is just ridiculous.

Sure she's made plenty of mistakes, but you know what everyone has. The only difference is that the average person doesn't have psychos with cameras watching their every move.

No comments: