Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What a difference...

I have two girls with me on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Today we reached 55 or so and it was sunny without a cloud in sight. So from 8am on, neither girl wanted to come inside. I'm happy to be out in the sun. What strikes me as funny is that one of these girls HATES winter and often complains about being outside when it is winter. Even during the warm spell in January, she'd carry on about being outside. Today, she carried on about having to go inside to eat lunch before the school bus. It's funny how all it takes is a good dose of sun.

I'm not arguing though. I loved being outside myself. My cheeks feel slightly rosy, so I might have spent too much time out there. I'm going to have to run to the store for more sunscreen. The rest of the week is the same - sun, warming, and not a cloud in the sky.

Tracy

No comments: