Thursday, November 02, 2006

Reading

Last night and this morning, I actually picked up a book that was not review related and read it. It has been years since I read a book that I had picked out - not one that my children asked me to read with them, but a book truly for myself that didn't require a review! How refreshing.

The site will be undergoing a bit of a change in the next two months. Due to a lack of traffic on the Christian/Inspirational page, we have made the choice to finish up all pending reviews with that section and then dismantle it.

Finding reviewers willing to work without pay has been a challenge. Another site claims they pay $1 per review, and many of the reviewers I have or who email me state they would be happier with that site. Given the lack of interested reviwers and the number of releases we are receiving, something had to be cut, unfortunately.

No comments: