Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Responsibility

I think I've had it with the kids in my neighborhood who own ATVs. I actually had it a long time ago, but the final straw came some time last night. Two ATVs apparently decided my yard was good for racing and then ran over the pool we purchased for my kids. It wasn't a huge pool, but at 10 feet by 6 feet and then 3 feet deep inflated, it was a good spot for them to cool off during these hot days. This, however, is all that is left.

http://www.roundtablereviews.com/damage.htm

There is no need for ATV riders to be on private property. I'm sick of it and wish the police would do more, however, they have repeatedly ignored neighborhood complaints. Part of me wonders, maybe it is time for taxpayers to stop chipping in to pay for the yearly salary we pay for sheriff patrols!

No comments: