Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rainy Days

While it may have started out relatively clear, it is now pouring rain. I have to admit, even when it is dreary and gray, the sound of rain falling on my back roof is also so relaxing.

Today is one of those days when I got my freelance writing done, so now I'm just waiting to hear if I will need to do rewrites or not. The rest of the day, I can get some reading done. I have a bunch of books pulled out. I'm not sure where to start first, but with it so grim outside, I am in the mood for a glowing, scented candle, and then a number of books. Hey, I may even pull out some more classics... the stuff I HATED reading in high school. Quite a few of them are rather intriguing now that I have a little more experience in the world. :-)

1 comment:

Jerome said...

Tracy, I couldn't find an e-mail address for you but wanted to drop you a note that I appreciate the review of my debut novel, The Election.

Jerome